Review Highlights
Fabulous photos and very flexible

We had a fabulous day with Regis. He was very flexible with adjusting the schedule to accommodate... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jsaweide2018
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
Informative, enjoyable and photo-tastic!

My wife and I had the pleasure of Ale's company on the half-day photo tour. The day started early... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Ian A

All reviews photo tour these guys great shots street photography auto mode local language photography experience experienced photographer amateur photographer technical aspects lighting conditions different perspective night photography great teaching teaching style compact camera manual settings
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I spent a very pleasant afternoon with Regis from Angkor Travel Photography. This was a great mixture of exploring the temples and pagodas as well as shooting photos under Regis's professional and inspiring guidance. The tour didn't only leave me with a beautiful memory of this magical area but it also boosted my desire to spend more time with my camera.

3  Thank Vuorenpeikko
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Angor Travel Photography is one of the best photo trips I’ve ever taken. Travel photography always relies on a bit of luck but Regis, the tour leader and professional photographer, went to sites at the right time of day to avoid crowds and give the best light for some truly great photographs. Regis got me to locations to capture Cambodian family life, Buddhist ceremonies, Street Photography and more. In addition, Regis was always available to make recommendations and suggestions when wanted but was always courteous and never intrusive. Anyone interested in photography should take a tour with Angor Travel Photography. It will give you the best photo opportunities you can have.

4  Thank Carroll R
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Had the pleasure to spend 4 days exploring and photographing Ankor Wat, it's lesser-known temples and the surrounding areas for 4 days with this company. Regis was an excellent guide; friendly, witty, enagaging and personable, he made our trip a memorable one and was flexible with our itinerary throughout our time with him. All of the communication I had with the company (either face to face or via email) was easy and effortless and I had the tour personalized to our specific interests and made some last minute alterations. I had worried that my partner, who has no real interest in photography, would be bored, but I needn't have worried - quite the opposite was true, Regis engaged him at points where I was wondering off in search of a greap shot. Throughout the 4 days I gained much valuable knowledge in regards to my camera and its settings and the experience improved my understanding of photography no ends. Do not miss out on the opportunity to deviate from the temple trail and go to Tonle Sap or the local villages, markets and pagodas - these were some of the best moments of the tour and made for some of the most interesting photographs. This tour is a great way to take the guess-work out of your time in Siem Reap and gives you an opportunity to meet the Cambodian people in a personal and meaningful way and get some great shots at the same time - no complaints whatsover, 5 stars it is!! If you are in two minds about booking this tour, don't be - you'll not regret doing it!

2  Thank simonc762014
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Ale and Mr. Sophal will forever be my favorite humans. An excellent and knowledgable duo. They helped my fiance, and I, capture unforgettable moments while educating us on both the history of the Angkor Temples and the essentials of photography. We were able to create wonderful pieces that we are looking forward to sharing with friends and family. Each step of the tour was perfectly mapped out, whether it was avoiding crowds or timing the daylight perfectly at each and every temple. There is no way you find a better photo tour at the Angkor Temples than these two. Thank you again and I hope to see you all soon.

1  Thank Aram_Spend
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Knowing where to go and when. That's what it's all about. Chris and the group saved me a ridiculous amount of time. If you want to avoid tourist in your shots. If you want to know where the best light hits and when. If you're on a tight schedule. These guys are great.

1  Thank Ryan D