Review Highlights
Fabulous photos and very flexible

We had a fabulous day with Regis. He was very flexible with adjusting the schedule to accommodate... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jsaweide2018
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
Informative, enjoyable and photo-tastic!

My wife and I had the pleasure of Ale's company on the half-day photo tour. The day started early... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ian A

All reviews photo tour these guys great shots street photography auto mode local language photography experience experienced photographer amateur photographer technical aspects lighting conditions different perspective night photography great teaching teaching style compact camera manual settings
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I am a beginner in photography. Using just a semi-dslr, I was taught the basics of photography. Ale taught me from composition to the magics of engaging with the local. He was particular about my comfort too. Not only I left with a card full of wonderful pictures, I become more confident to approach strangers. Thank you Ale!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I'm an avid amateur photographer and my wife suggested we include a day photo tour on our trip to Siem Reap. Regis took us to locations we never would have seen and engaged with the people in a comfortable way that we were able to take photos that felt immersive. The camera my wife rented was great and Regis was wonderful in guiding her on how to use it. The day was well thought out and he guided us on composition, lighting and creating a story in our photos. I highly recommend this for both casual and serious photography. The pictures we have are amazing, but more rememberable is how great it was to engage with the people and see how they lived.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended for all photography enthusiasts. Fantastic and very responsive crew who really love what they do.
Alessandro, thank you so much for being such a wonderful teacher.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I was WOWED by this company from the beginning to the end! I was looking to surprise my daughter with a photography day while visiting Cambodia and had emailed this company 6 months in advance to get information. We spoke by phone and came up with a plan that would not duplicate our itinerary, but rather focus on certain aspects of photography from the temples to the Cambodian people. My contact was with Regis Binard and he put together a private day tour for us. Booking this was almost too easy and it made me skeptical. Well, our day spent with Regis was the absolute HIGHLIGHT of our Cambodia visit and we wished we could have spent additional time with him. He immediately sized up my daughter's photography level as well as her interests and we set out on a day that was incredibly memorable! Regis gave us just enough history and back round on the temples and Cambodian life but we were on history overload so it was the perfect balance of touring, photography and just enjoying and taking in the sights and sounds of the day. After visiting a few smaller temples in the morning, Regis realized my daughter had a strong interest in photographing people so he took us to a monastery and we engaged with the community and children along the way. Regis was incredibly respectful of the people we were photographing and taught us so much about the life and the Cambodian people. Our afternoon trip to a small village was the highlight of my daughters trip! With Regis's guidance, she engaged with the locals; the children played with her, the elders showed her their skills and she joined an elementary school class in session and spoke to the children in English. She took over 2000 pictures that day! I cannot say enough about this company and the way in which they changed our trip from a regular tour to a much more meaningful way of seeing the life and beauty of Cambodia! We will for sure be back and will research all of the places that Angkor Travel Photography can take us within the region, They are INCREDIBLE and Regis is the man! Anyone traveling to Cambodia should book a day or more with them, regardless of your photography level. While my daughter used her semi-professional camera, I used my cell phone and we both gained so much from going out with Regis, you don't have to be a photographer to enjoy this tour! Don't visit Cambodia without a day with Regis or company!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

My husband and I booked a three day photography tour with Alessandro and we cannot recommend him highly enough. Wow wow wow. This is a man with such compassion about Cambodia and the people, his talent with the camera and his eye for detail.... 'Ale' certainly showed us some wonderful sights, introducing us to amazing people, taking us off the beaten track to get 'the' shot. My husband loves photography and I just tagged along..... after three days with Ale and Sophal (our wonderful driver) I was hooked. Ale could look at something and showed us thru his lens.... amazing. I cannot wait to see the pictures of our Cambodian trip on our walls. You have to book time with this man. You will learn so much, and come away with a different perspective..... if we are fortunate enough to come back to siem Reap then we will certainly be booking another adventure with Alessandro. Thank you for a really well organised three days. An amazing experience. One that will stay with us for ever. Our best to you and your family ..... and of course Sophal.

3  Thank 57Andrea1957