“all was great”
Review of Lotus Lodge

Lotus Lodge
Ranked #226 of 385 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 28 May 2014

"Friendly hotel! Stayed here for 4 nights and ended up extending my stay as I didn't really have a tight schedule. The staff are all so very friendly here which made my stay more enjoyable than anticipated. The pool is obviously good in the crazy heat. The food was good, particularly the Cambodian food. I wasn't to much a fan of the western meals but that's not why I'm in Asia. I had a very friendly tuk tuk driver who picked me up at the bus station and remained my driver the entire length of my stay at this hotel. Canadians were managing the hotel and were also friendly and took the time to explain things in detail when I needed. Also rooms were okay too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank carlos j

Reviewed 28 May 2014

"Great hotel. I was in Cambodia a few months ago and came across this hotel because of the beautiful looking pool. The pool was really great after those extremeely hot days in Cambodia. The temples of course were amazing but it was always good to come back and relax at the hotel. The staff were great and very helpful organizing all our tours. I would reccommend it "

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend a few months ago and we had a wonderful time. The staff from the hotel came and picked us up at the airport (for free) which was great. I've never been picked up before like that. The temples in Cambodia are absolutely stunning and remarkable. The hotel itself was a beautiful place. It's located in a quiet neighborhood which was really nice as the center town can be quite hectic and full of noisy tourists from around the world. The pool was great and very clean and clear, the staff were kind and sweet. I would for sure recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

i was recomended this place by a close friend and from the time i got there the staff was so pleasent and helpful with everything i needed untill i had to leave. Also i got to admit everything was clean and the lay out of the property is beautiful i cant wait to come back soon. :-)

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The rooms are excellent, have a/c, wifi and comfortable beds. very nice pool and bar/restaurant area as well. Only bad thing is the location, it is far from town and there is nothing around but they offer free tuk tuk pick up and it is very cheap to take into town anyway.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank runninlong
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Nice place and they picked me up from the airport for free. The food was great and the people were really nice ! I would recommend this stay most definitely ! The beds were comfy and the wifi was fast

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The hotel itself is decent and serene however it was a bit far out of town compared to some other options we looked at. About 10-15 minutes in a tuk tuk. The hotel do offer ONE courtesy ride to town during your stay. The swimming pool was a nice touch, as was the bar. The rooms were basic but clean. We had many problems with our air conditioning and staff were not efficient to fix it. Given the humidity, this was a concern. Would not have been an issue except that we did elect to pay more for an AC room. Breakfast was also a disappointment but didn't bother us terribly as there are so many amazing eating options in town. We returned from dinner one night at 10pm to find the gates had been locked for the night. Took over 10 minutes to get assistance and we were treated as an inconvenience.
A nice option if you want a quiet serene stay but if you want to be amongst the town and culture, opt for somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends