“Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #196 of 341 Hotels in Siem Reap
Katy, Texas
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at the lotus lodge back in January and it was my first time in Cambodia and Asia. After this trip, It really really made me think about how I would like to spend more time in Asia. The hotel is very affordable and the staff make this place one of the best places I've stayed at. I hung out with the staff almost every other night. The food in the restaurant was awesome and good sized portions. I would recommend the Sweet N Sour. Sooo delicious. Of course the pool was amazing. I am excited to return to this hotel next year!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tyler W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Polish first
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 30 May 2014

hi, My wife and I got picked up at the airport from a very long flight and were quite happy when we saw our names on a sign. The Tuk Tuk driver brought us to the hotel which was about 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel was situated in a local community neighborhood which was quite interesting. The streets in Cambodia are quite hectic so it was good to be in this tranquility. Lots of space here with lots of gardens. The people working at the hotel were quite friendly, the pool was large and nice. Tuk Tuks to town were free which was great. The bikes weren't in the best condition but you can rent really good ones in town for a dollar so no biggy. Overall, it was a pretty good value. Also the staff warned us about some of the scams in town, so be careful with going into town and being hustled. Ask the staff about that.

Room Tip: it not bad..see it for urself..
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Martin H
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014

"Friendly hotel! Stayed here for 4 nights and ended up extending my stay as I didn't really have a tight schedule. The staff are all so very friendly here which made my stay more enjoyable than anticipated. The pool is obviously good in the crazy heat. The food was good, particularly the Cambodian food. I wasn't to much a fan of the western meals but that's not why I'm in Asia. I had a very friendly tuk tuk driver who picked me up at the bus station and remained my driver the entire length of my stay at this hotel. Canadians were managing the hotel and were also friendly and took the time to explain things in detail when I needed. Also rooms were okay too.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank carlos j
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 28 May 2014

"Great hotel. I was in Cambodia a few months ago and came across this hotel because of the beautiful looking pool. The pool was really great after those extremeely hot days in Cambodia. The temples of course were amazing but it was always good to come back and relax at the hotel. The staff were great and very helpful organizing all our tours. I would reccommend it "

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend a few months ago and we had a wonderful time. The staff from the hotel came and picked us up at the airport (for free) which was great. I've never been picked up before like that. The temples in Cambodia are absolutely stunning and remarkable. The hotel itself was a beautiful place. It's located in a quiet neighborhood which was really nice as the center town can be quite hectic and full of noisy tourists from around the world. The pool was great and very clean and clear, the staff were kind and sweet. I would for sure recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

i was recomended this place by a close friend and from the time i got there the staff was so pleasent and helpful with everything i needed untill i had to leave. Also i got to admit everything was clean and the lay out of the property is beautiful i cant wait to come back soon. :-)

• Stayed March 2014
New Windsor, New York
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The rooms are excellent, have a/c, wifi and comfortable beds. very nice pool and bar/restaurant area as well. Only bad thing is the location, it is far from town and there is nothing around but they offer free tuk tuk pick up and it is very cheap to take into town anyway.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends