1,442 results
All reviews rolls royce vintage mercedes mosquito spray stylish hotel a la carte breakfast angkor wat cold towels pub street an oasis the salt water pool amazing hotel loved this hotel tuk tuk pool view breakfast was delicious quiet street rooms are spacious
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

I recently spent seven nights here. Could not have been more pleased.
My second trip to Siem Reap so I knew the lication wpuld be ideal, an easy walk to the main tourist nightlife.
The reception staff were highly courteous and helpful throughout.
Our room was modern and stylish with a gorgeous bathroom.
Breakfast was a treat and again the service from the staff was top notch.
Finally the bar produced great cocktails which were enjoyed on most nights before bed.
Didn't spend much time around the pool area, but it was pretty stylish and was quiet and calm despute being well used.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Saay S, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear Value Guests,

Thank you for your kind comments. On behalf of all our staff we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again to Viroth's Hotel.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Spent 2 weeks in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, and this was definitely the highlight hotel of our trip. Beautiful, new hotel, tastefully decorated and elegant from the moment you walk in. Lovely dining area abuts the pool and was perfect having breakfast in such a pretty setting.

Loved our room! Very spacious, clean, tastefully decorated, fresh fruit everyday. Sofa, large desk and chair, queen size bed, good lighting bedside (important if you read). Had a terrace with a lounge chair, two additional chairs, secluded due to the foliage surrounding the terrace which made it lovely to just sit outside with a glass of wine.

Service across the board was excellent, staff went out of their way to be helpful, gracious, friendly.

Breakfast was not a buffet but you ordered from the menu, reasonable selection of standard items, perhaps not as varied as a buffet, but still enough choices.

Location is a little removed from the fray which is actually just fine. 10 minute walk into the Pub Street and market areas. Pub Street was full of restaurants and bars so plenty of options there. We actually chose the restaurant associated with the hotel but located about 2 blocks away, named Viroth's just like the hotel. Very nice place, good selection of menu items, reasonably priced, service was good, really enjoyed our food.

All in all, this was a perfect place to stay and we'd go back for sure if we ever returned to Siem Reap. Highly recommend!

Dear Value Guests,

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay at Viroth's Hotel.

We are looking forwards to see your back to our hotel,

Reviewed 6 March 2016

My stay at Viroth's Hotel was wonderful from start to finish. On arrival we were met at reception with a refreshing glass of tamarind juice and a cold flannel to cool us down (each time we returned to the hotel after an excursion cold flannels were provided which were always welcome). The room was beautifully decorated, clean, tidy and comfortable. Of note were the socket points - plenty of them and all them universal, which meant that I need not have packed my travel adapters. The facilities at the hotel were first class; the pool and loungers, the bar and restaurant. I particularly enjoyed breakfast which was not, as expected, a buffet, but a la carte. I would also to thank the staff who were without exception polite, attentive and respectful. This was my first visit to Cambodia and if I am ever fortunate enough to visit this wonderful country again I would have no hesitation in returning to Viroth's Hotel. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 March 2016

This hotel is absolutely stunning. They've put a lot of thought into this and the 50's design is evident in everything while still keeping the place modern, fresh and luxurious. Loved everything about this hotel, staff were really friendly and helpful, the Spa was excellent, had a 3 hour pamper session after a lovely afternoon by their pool. They make a good margarita and the food was delicious too. Was very sad to leave! Also, this was best breakfast over the whole of our 2 week trip to Thailand/Cambodia.

Room tip: was in room 123, the last room on ground floor, was perfect location for nipping to and from the pool. quiet too.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Value Guests,

Thank you so much for giving us with such fantastic comment about your memorable trip and stay experience. We are totally glad that you had got enjoyable stay with our Hotel,

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

We have just stayed at the Viroth's Hotel for the last five nights, great location. Beautiful hotel with excellent facilities including a great pool and spa. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Walking distance to pub street.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Saay S, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Value guests,

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay at Viroth's Hotel