1,289 results
All reviewsvintage mercedesrolls roycemosquito spraystylish hotela la carte breakfastangkor watpub streettuk tukpool viewlarge balconyan oasisrooms are spaciouscold towelsamazing hotelquiet streetwithin easy walking distancethe salt water pool
Reviewed 14 December 2017

We stayed 5 nights at the Viroth‘s in a suite and I can highly recommend the hotel. The room was spacious, clean and beautiful furnished. The staff is amazing and helped us a lot to organize excursions to Ankor Wat and everything went smoothly. I spent my birthday at the hotel and the staff surprised me with a delicious cake. Also the Spa is topnotch, even the prices are reasonable. If you are looking for a quiet , stylish hotel with an eye for the details to explore Siem Reap and Ankor Wat I can only say choose the Viroth‘s Hotel. It doesn’t get any better!

Room Tip: Suite since the bathroom is bigger!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adotdot123
saayvirothhotel, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you so much for this gracious feedback on Trip Advisor and for sharing it with fellow travelers.

At Viroth’s Hotel, we are remaining fully committed to deliver the highest level of experiential service to our guest and I genuinely feel contented that we have been able to make your stay a memorable one.

Thanks again for this wonderful feedback and looking forward to welcoming you at Viroth’s Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We spent 5 nights at this hotel the end of November 2017. The location is perfect you can walk to the market or take a tuk tuk. The room is large , the bathroom is beautiful, the beds were wonderful, had turn down service. The pool is fantastic. The breakfast was very good and filling, lots to choose from. We did a spa package, it was incredible. We did the archeological package on our room, we had our own lexus car with a/c and our very own tour guide for the temples, The tour guide was knew a lot and was funny. We paid to get some laundry down, it was great. The staff was so nice and went way above and beyond. would stay here again

Room Tip: room facing the pool
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank gwyn k

Dear Valued guests,

It is a pleasure to have you as our guests and thank you for your wonderful comments and generous recommendations of Viroth’s Hotel. We feel honored to have been part of such a special occasion and thank you for choosing us as the venue !

I am glad that your time was well spent with us and we could make your stay truly magical and memorable. I eagerly look forward to welcoming you to your home is Siem Reap soon again.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotels I’ve stayed in all thanks to the wonderful, helpful, attentive staff! They will help you with any questions or request you have so don’t hesitate to ask. The rooms were very nicely decorated, simple yet authentic and very clean. Will 100% stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued guests,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Viroth’s Hotel, Siem Reap on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services and the generous feedback that you have provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Very charming rooms, relaxing athmosphere, beautiful swimmingpool, walking distance from the city center, very good restaurant and extremly friendly, helpful and professional hotel staff. Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Fab hotel great food great staff wish we could stay longer no idea how much it cost as part of a trip but would be worth paying more for this level of service would recommend to anyone not much more I can say as trip asvisor insists on 200 words I suppose some people need to write an essay

Room Tip: Service is great
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple