The Singing Lamb
Hospedaje Sandra(Puerto Natales)
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Alcazar(Puerto Natales)
  • Breakfast included
Charles Darwin Hotel(Puerto Natales)
  • Restaurant
Alberto Agostini(Puerto Natales)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cerro Castillo(Puerto Natales)
    Hostel Milodon(Puerto Natales)
    Aquaterra(Puerto Natales)
    • Breakfast included
    Natalino Hotel Patagonia(Puerto Natales)
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewslambporridgeeggsbreadthe kitchentorres del painerent a lockerw trekthe busprivate rooms arebed dormgreat breakfasta great place to meetliving areastore luggagecommon roomevery morning
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 12 March 2014

this hotel has a very unreliable booking system (at least I would like to think that what they told me was true). We showed up with a group. for the first night they were missing a room. For the second night: no rooms available. Reservation was made 5 months in advance! No apologies. Just a lame excuse: "we lost your email" I have written to them 6-7 times!. What I really think that happened was that another group wanted 3 nights instead of the two I was requesting. Without hesitation "they lost my emails" all of them.
    Avoid if you don't want to start looking for hotel when you arrive in Puerto Natales

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
    3  Thank pachulito
    kattymc, Gerente at The Singing Lamb, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear,

Im so sorry about your situation in 2014, I was reading this and NOW I am happy because we have a new reservation system and we dont have troubles with reservations, thanks for your comments, we find the solutions and everything is better now.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The Singing Lamb is a fairly simple place but the friendliness of the staff was very welcoming. We stayed in a four person room with private bathroom, it was clean and warm.
    Octavio in the reception was very helpful and helped us book a tour of Torres Del Paine.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 17 February 2014

The singing lamb might be the best hostel I have stayed at.
    The rooms were clean, decorated with beautiful wooden details, and the showers were working well (which is nice especially if you come back from hiking in the national park of Torres del Paine). If you stay at the hostel before going hiking for several days you can store your luggage there.
    There is free wifi in the rooms and staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
    The best thing was the home-made bread offered at breakfast. The guy from Texas working at the hostel bakes this bread and it's offered with home-made jam also. After the horrible food provided at most refugios in the national park, this bread felt like heaven.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Singing Lamb before and after my W-trek, and had the chance to try both the dorms and the private rooms. It is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Clean, comfortable and really nice and helpful staff! Great breakfast and amazing beds & showers! Will not have trouble deciding where to stay if I come back to Puerto Natales again!
    -M

• Stayed: February 2014
    Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed in the hostal for 3 nights, pre and post TDP W Trek. Alex & Octavio who manage the desk are extremely friendly.

The hostal is about 10 minutes walk from the bus stand. The internet service was spotty with the speed varying. They have about 4 odd computers,a whole bunch of books for exchange, also have bags and shoe exchanges which i thought was quite interesting. Whole bunch of games including table tennis keeps one entertained.

Quite clean and they provide towel on request. I left my bags behind during the TDP, but my piece of advice is to carry a lock, if you plan to leave your stuff behind.

I had also used their services for my trip to El calafate, which was quite good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo