We stayed the night at Alejandro's before heading to Torres del Paine the next day.
The stay was exactly what we were looking for:
- very welcoming hosts
- warm and comfortable beds
- hot water
- excellent location
- one of the best breakfast we've had in South America (ranging from fruits to coffee constantly being topped up).
- very very helpful hosts. Alejandro and his wife provided us with priceless advice/help regarding our tour in Torres del Paine as well as our trip down to Ushuaia! We were even able to leave some of our stuff at the hostel so that are bags would be lighter for the trekking in TdP.
We really want to thank Alejandro and his wife for their help and will make sure to stop by if ever we're back on the region sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Dos Lagunas , is a " Bed and Breakfast " with 12 years experience , owners are native from Puerto Natales , you can get lot´s of informations about the national park ," Torres del Payne " , trekking tips , maps , tours organizations , transportation to go , rent a car , prices list of the season in TDP , weather report´s , etc... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Dos Lagunas Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region