We were 3 couples, all friends and were about to go to hotel explora in torres del paine.
Due to a huge fire in the park of torres del paine, Explora had to close and we were rerouted by our travel agent to Hotel Singular in puerto natales, two hours away from Torres del Paine.
We were very anxious to spend 4 days in a place which was not on our itinerary. It ended up
To be our best hotel experience during our one month trip across several countries in Latin America. The premises, the guides, the activities and the location of the hotel were amazing, and the food in particular was excellent, the best we had during our trip.
I highly recommendthis hotel to every one who intends to go to Patagonia on the Chilian side.
This is a "must do " experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region