What a fascinating place. You enter and get an odd impression, almost like oh no, this will be a funky arty place, then you go downstairs (funicular available) and it is heaven. You see the old machinery, antiques everyplace, views that I never tired of, great dining options, even a good meeting room. The sleeping rooms are also out of this world and modern but the building blends in architecturally. Beautiful rooms, all with a view of the sea and snow capped mountains. It is a long way to go, but this place makes it well worth the trip. It is spectacular, out of this world. Great service, great attitudes, they try to please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region