Architecturally, this was the most fascinating hotel I have ever visited. It used to be a cold storage facility in the 1800s, which used steam for power. They have beautifully preserved all the old elements of the hotel and incorporated them into an extremely modern and beautiful facility, with gorgeous views of the water and mountains. The spa and indoor/outdoor pool are also great. The only downside is that it is two hours outside of the park so that we had to drive back and forth on all the days we wanted to visit the park, which is the main attraction there. The food was great and the bar was even better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region