We just returned from a 4-night stay to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary and I cannot say enough about this amazing property. The experience was absolutely perfect from start to finish. The architecture is amazing - a seamless integration of the old cold storage facility and modern style and comfort. The rooms are large, airy, well-equipped and all have a stunning view of the water. The service was outstanding; we were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. We were on the full-board package which included everything from airport transfers to delicious meals (everything was amazing but the salmon and red lentils were especially noteworthy) to amazing excursions with knowledgable and friendly guides. Every staff member from the concierge desk to reception to dining room servers went above and beyond to make our experience outstanding. It is without a doubt expensive, but worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. Luxury at the end of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region