I agree with everything previously said about this hotel. It is truly stunning and a pleasure to spend time.
I have a couple of compliments - to Michelle Mohaupt - the Australian rep who was able to assist with some transport questions.
And to Florence - who took time to book our return bus, booked the taxi and did our flight checkins. She also called around the town for tours we could go on as the weather had blown up for the boat trip we wanted.
In the end we did the full day trip with the hotels tour. The trip was long but the views are spectacular. Not to mention the wind! Lunch was gourmet. Highly recommend this tour.
The meals were great and we are still talking about the fabulous lamb shoulder - the only meal my travelling partner finished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region