Singular was an amazing experience in every way. One of the best places that we have stayed in. The architecture and internal decor is outstanding and what is exceptional is the service. For a hotel that is not so small it was amazing that all the staff including the manager, Sabrina, knew what activity we were doing each day and took the trouble to find out how it was going.
The food is also exceptionally good and all the staff in the restaurant were eager to oblige and please.
The massages were a little disappointing.
The excursions were very good and the guides are great. We had Pancho and Mikhael. The day trip to Torres del Paine is a must. We would go back to chile just to stay at Singular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. Luxury at the end of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region