This was the most amazing hotel I had the pleasure to be in during my Patagonia trip. I was there for two times, once in the beginning of the trip for a few nights, and one night during my return trip.
The hotel is very tastefully integrated into an old factory complex (victorian style). The rooms all have wonderful view towards the sea and have a comfortable bed, bathroom, etc. The restaurant is large and excellent, both for breakfast as well for dinner. Overall, there is a very friendly staff, also quite capable of english, if that is necessary.
I can't think of anything negative to write. A small point to note might be that vegetarians may find it a bit tough to find meals, but they do find it. Just over the cause of several days, you might get into trouble finding diversity, the kitchen is definitely meat centric.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region