“Expert food in comfortable setting”
Review of Aldea restaurant

Aldea restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: (Close from May to September 2017 for low season) Aldea Restaurant looks to develop the concept of eating good. Start from the idea of enjoying every moment of the ritual of eating. Mixing local products with flavors of the Mediterranean, trying to keep each product in its original condition, using products of their own garden, trying to make that delicious it is also healthy. The chef interacts with visitors to create the perfect blend of each dish and a good wine. Slow Food.
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Offers a diverse and interesting menu, including game meats. Staff are attentive and kind. Great selection of beer and wine. Located on a quiet street with a simple and serene atmosphere. Good food made with care and pride. Worth a visit or two.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Ate at Aldea on our 2nd night in Puerto Natales, we wished we'd found it on our first night, there were so many interesting dishes on the menu.
Great food and a good atmosphere. If we are ever here again we'll certainly be back.

patricio andres l, Propietario at Aldea restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Bramco,

Thank you very much for your opinion. It`s always very helful to recieve opinions like yours that push us to do things better.We were very glad to have you eating in ALDEA and wish you a good trip back home.

Saludos.

Pato.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I fortunately stumbled upon this cozy restaurant the night before heading out for the 'W' circuit of Torres del Paine. I knew I needed something to start the trip off right. The ambiance is perfect for this town with the natural wood decor and furnishing that could have easily been found in places like Aspen, CO. I ordered the duck with quinoa which was perfect as the duck was falling off the bone. The prices are also reasonable. I actually enjoyed it so much I came back the night I returned and was fortunate to have Chef Pato come out and explain the dishes and make recommendations. I ordered the Hake which again was cooked to perfection. I strongly recommend this for anyone in the area not just as a reward for the hiking but as a reward for healthy and delicious farm to table style food.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We ate here twice during our stay at Puerto Natales. The service is friendly and fast and the food is amazing. The owner/chef comes out and talks you through his menu (his English is excellent). He really takes pride in his work and it shows! His ceviche and seafood curry starters were the best I've had! This place is definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

The chef came out from the kitchen and took the time to explain every dish on the menu in English. Couldn't resist the beef which had been slow cooked and the vegetarian tagine. Really wholesome and locally sourced food. Loved it