“Amazing food!”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Twenty different kinds of thin crust pizzas, cooked to perfection by our pizzaiolo in the most amazing wood fired oven in Patagonia.Delicious Crepes, prepare with local farm products, Baked “au gratin” in our wood burning oven.Fresh salads and soups. All natural and organic.Fresh pasta, desserts, local beers an more...
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Simply one the most amazing places I've been to.
The pizza is awesome!
And the gnocchi with vegetarian souce is now one of my favorites in the whole world!
Everything was very fresh!
Don't waste your appetite ordering a coke. Prefer a pineapple or strawberry juice! Both just perfect!
The staff is also lovely! I want to hug them all!!
Keep up the good work guys! :D

1  Thank Flavia G

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Loved this lovely pizzeria. The pizzas were one of the best i have tasted, they were think and crispy, delicious dough and tasty toppings. Reasonably priced and a very enjoyable dinner indeed. We were sick of eating meat all the time and this was a very welcome alternative.

1  Thank kmc8955312
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The best pizza I have had in Chile so far...my one complaint is that they were out of basil, but our pizza was delicious none the less. We ordered the patagonia crepe for dessert (calafate sauce, dulce de leche)...also delicious!

Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here last night for an early dinner and had a great meal. The pizza was excellent, the beer was cold and served right to us right away, and the staff was very kind and helpful with area information. The prices were not too bad and considering the atmosphere it was totally worth it.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Just over all bad tasting pizza, and the server was unhelpful and rude. I tried a another restaurant called rustika their pizza was so much better.