We stayed at this hotel, with our group, for several days while exploring this area of Patagonia. The hotel is right on the water and just a very short walk into the center of Puerto Natales. The town is friendly, quaint and has great decor. When we first arrived, the desk was very proficient in getting us into our rooms. Our first room had many mosquitos; someone had left a window open. We went to the desk and were given a new room right on the same floor. We had a lovely water view. The buffet breakfast was quite good with a variety of offerings and the restaurant looked out onto the water where you could watch the sun rise! The very large lounge was a great way to end the day with a drink and friends. The people at the desk went out of their way to answer questions and offer assistance. While dated somewhat in decor; the hotel has everything you'd want! We ate dinner several times in the restaurant because it was very windy and cold when the sun went down. The food was excellent! They had a variety of small meals as well as a full meal. Location is awesome and really makes this a" must stay" place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the fjord of Last Hope, Hotel Costaustralis stands out for its traditional building land marking the entrance of the city of Puerto Natales. Inside, it houses the history and traditions of the area with its warm, personalized service along with its sober and elegant decor accented by the great presence of local pieces. Hotel Costaustralis boasts 110 comfortable rooms designed to provide total relaxation. They face an incredible sea view with the Patagonian Mountain in the background as well as first class facilities like full set of pillows, standalone desktop, LCD TV, bathroom full equipped and free wifi. The Hotel also offers a high-level food service. The kitchen abounds with typical food of the region, where you can taste the delicious Magellan Crab in his restaurant or a typical Calafate Sour at the bar. The Hotel CostAustralis' experience lets you live the Patagonia from its roots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Costaustralis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Australis Puerto Natales
- Hotel Costaustralis Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region