I stayed in this hotel two nights, before and after going to Torres del Paine and was the best decision. The rooms are nice and very clean, breakfast delicious, the personnel is nice and helpful. The bed is great and that was very important for us. This hotel is perfect after sleeping in Torres, is exactly what you need for a great rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the fjord of Last Hope, Hotel Costaustralis stands out for its traditional building land marking the entrance of the city of Puerto Natales. Inside, it houses the history and traditions of the area with its warm, personalized service along with its sober and elegant decor accented by the great presence of local pieces. Hotel Costaustralis boasts 110 comfortable rooms designed to provide total relaxation. They face an incredible sea view with the Patagonian Mountain in the background as well as first class facilities like full set of pillows, standalone desktop, LCD TV, bathroom full equipped and free wifi. The Hotel also offers a high-level food service. The kitchen abounds with typical food of the region, where you can taste the delicious Magellan Crab in his restaurant or a typical Calafate Sour at the bar. The Hotel CostAustralis' experience lets you live the Patagonia from its roots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Costaustralis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Australis Puerto Natales
- Hotel Costaustralis Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region