“Very lovely place!”

We Are Patagonia B&B
Ranked #10 of 51 Puerto Natales B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

The hostel is very lovely! The couple who works here is very nice, concerned and attentive. The rooms are big enough and very warm! As the bathroom (the shower is fantastic!). And the place smell is amazing!!! The breakfast is simple and charming! We loved our stay!!! :D

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for We Are Patagonia B&B

Reviewed 19 June 2014

In my 3 weeks in visiting Chile, this was my favorite of all of the places I stayed. I arrived late at night and Brian and Carola were extremely helpful and their hostel warm and inviting. I was in Puerto Natales in April so it was cold outside, but the building was cozy, clean nicely decorated. I stayed in a private room with a shared bathroom, and everything was perfect. I would not stay at another place if I go back to Puerto Natales, and highly recommend it to anyone who visits. We are Patagonia is a short walk to downtown and the bus station. The hostel is safe and I felt comfortable leaving the majority of my stuff in my larger suitcase while I went on a trek in Torres del Paine with only a smaller backpack. A fabulous option for the budget minded traveler.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

This b&b is so incredibly cosy that we stayed 6 instead of 1 night! The host is super friendly and tries to help a lot, even though english is not an option ;-). Everything is very clean, eco stylish and light flooded! The linen are as fluffy and scented as at home and the breakfast a neat choice! Would send my best friends there!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We stayed here on 3 separate occasions and can assure anyone of the high quality care Carola & Brian have for their customers' well-being.

First of all, they have painted and decorated this B&B with great taste; it really gave us insight of what they are all about! The great quality of life in Patagonia and loving every moment of it!

They rooms and the rest of the area are very clean and make you feel welcome! Sitting in the lobby and chatting with the owners gave us a feeling of being with family. They love to hear about their customer's stories, their experiences and also enjoy looking at photos! Who else, other than family would love that? Just imagine how many times they probably hear the same stories and see the same pictures, and yet they genuinely are interested!

Their service is 1st class! Always there and so willing to do whatever is needed so that their clients have a great stay in Puerto Natales. We loved being with them and because of how personable Carola and Brian are we would not hesitate to stay there again! In fact it's in our future plans for next year.

Room Tip: Sorry, I could not get rid of the rating for swimming pool! At We Are Patagonia they do not have one...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Adorable place, perfect finishing touches like plush towels, amazing breakfast, helpful and friendly staff. Wanted nothing more. I guess I need to add 50 more characters to this review to submit it. Done.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Great room with a nice touch (decorated, practical, some extras, for example the hair dryer in my private bathroom), very friendly staff (with good recommendations on activities and places in town), great breakfast. Good location (a few blocks from the bus terminal, a few blocks from the center). All in all, a very pleasant stay before and after TDP. Possibilty to store your luggage during the trip.

Highly Recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SwissInBrazil
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Our stay of one week in this georgeous place was amazing. The owner was very nice, the location perfect and the breakfast for champions was incredible. I would highly recommended this place to any traveler that wants to travel to see the 8th wonder of the world.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family