I stayed at this hotel for one night as part of a tour group in January 2012. Everyone liked it.
The rooms were basic, but very comfortable. The bathroom was a bit special - with a step down spa bath which was huge (the shower was in the bath) - although not all group members had a bath in their rooms.
What we really loved about this hotel was the common areas. Big comfortable couches with amazing views over the water and mountains in the background. The breakfast (in the same area) was among the better ones we saw in Patagonia.
One thing to note - the hotel is about 1km from town and on a very steep hill. We, however, no problems getting very cheap taxis both ways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the misty Patagonia, Weskar Lodge is a cozy hotel with 30 rooms, offering quality and charming services, that will make your trip an unforgettable experience after your excursions to Torres del Paine and the Glaciers. Located along the coast in the city of Puerto Natales, at an altitude of 70 feets above sea level, sorrounded by green areas, Weskar Lodge is a unique and small hotel with impressive views of the fjord and the Patagonian Andes Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Weskar Patagonian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weskar Patagonian Hotel Puerto Natales
- Hotel Weskar Patagonian
- Weskar Patagonian Lodge Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region