The people at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. I found out I needed an immigration card for my upcoming trip to Argentina, so they let me use their computer and printer to take care of that. The breakfast was nice with a little more selection than other places I stayed. The best thing is the views from the room, absolutely gorgeous. The only thing I didn't like was the layout of the room. The bathroom in the room is up a few stairs, so in the middle of the night you need to watch your step. The room was also rather small, given the price. But overall, it is a nice place, a little outside of town, but I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the misty Patagonia, Weskar Lodge is a cozy hotel with 30 rooms, offering quality and charming services, that will make your trip an unforgettable experience after your excursions to Torres del Paine and the Glaciers. Located along the coast in the city of Puerto Natales, at an altitude of 70 feets above sea level, sorrounded by green areas, Weskar Lodge is a unique and small hotel with impressive views of the fjord and the Patagonian Andes Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Weskar Patagonian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weskar Patagonian Hotel Puerto Natales
- Hotel Weskar Patagonian
- Weskar Patagonian Lodge Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region