A refurbished small, family run hotel, about 10 minutes walk from town centre where there is much dining to suit every pocket.
The room was clean and comfortable but basic. The bathroom was tiny but came complete with good shower, WC and hand basin.
The breakfast was unimaginative and the dining area was simple but breakfast was certainly nothing to complain about.
There is no garden and parking is at the front of the hotel but we had no worries about security.
We were particularly impressed by the consideration given when we lost our room/hotel keys. There was no fuss and no charge!!
Overall, this is a friendly, effiicient and good value hotel. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ubicated just 2 blocks from the natales bus station. We have been in Puerto Natales since 2004. In 2014 hostal alcazar got the "touristic quality stamp" given by SERNATUR ( Tourism national service ). We have rooms just with PRIVATE BATHROOM. It also includes Cable TV, central heather, wi- fi and free breakfast. Our hostal has Free Storage room ( available just for people with 2nd stay ), rent and selling of trekking equipment ( fuel,trekking sticks, stove , hat, pants , jackets , tent and sleeping bag ). We are a familiar hostal with many years working in Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Alcazar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Puerto Natales
- Hotel Alcazar Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region