The Hostal Alcazar is a hidden gem in Puerto Natales. The owners picked us up from the bus station and transported us to their hotel. It was clean, nicely decorated and had great heat and hot water. The rooms and private bathrooms were modern. The owners made arrangements for two tours with a company called 21 de Mayo tours. Both were excellent. A nicer than usual breakfast with a surprise pastry was included in the price, 26000 Chilean pesos. They are building a restaurant next door and will soon have laundry facilities. This was one of the cleanest, nicest, most welcoming places we stayed on our month-long trip through Chile. Don't miss it!
M. Balmaceda 722
Puerto Natales, Patagonia, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ubicated just 2 blocks from the natales bus station. We have been in Puerto Natales since 2004. In 2014 hostal alcazar got the "touristic quality stamp" given by SERNATUR ( Tourism national service ). We have rooms just with PRIVATE BATHROOM. It also includes Cable TV, central heather, wi- fi and free breakfast. Our hostal has Free Storage room ( available just for people with 2nd stay ), rent and selling of trekking equipment ( fuel,trekking sticks, stove , hat, pants , jackets , tent and sleeping bag ). We are a familiar hostal with many years working in Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Alcazar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Puerto Natales
- Hotel Alcazar Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region