What a stunning hotel! The architecture is fantastic--we are in our 60,s and because the stairs were so well designed walked to and from our room on the top floor to the entrance etc., without a single puff! Like many others staying there we were on our way to the Torres del Paine National Park. A really good start .
Check in was a little chaotic , and a smile would not have gone a miss from the receptionist , But apart from that it was a good experience. The restaurant was quick and the food good, the waitresses were pleasant
We had read mixed reviews about this hotel--especially about the lack of privacy in the bathrooms. There was privacy in the shower and toilet due to clever design. Stay , at least for one night , it certainly is an experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto Natales, in the southern tip of Chile the experience to enjoy nature is breathtaking. This is where Noi Indigo is located, whose name is due to the intense blue of the sea and sky that paint the landscape. With a style reminiscent to Nordic lodges, the hotel features architecture and cutting edge design, first class cuisine, a unique and luxury Spa worthy of any sophisticated traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Noi Indigo Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Hotel And Spa
- Indigo Hotel Puerto Natales
- Noi Indigo Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region