Judging from the photos on the website we were hoping to be in a quiet green place. Getting there, it turned out to be at a comparatively noisy street corner. The hotel has a nice nordic design, yet neither the rooms nor the quality of the service justify the high price. Staff were friendly, but completely unexperienced/helpless. Adding the costly excursions (which is partly due to the fact that Torres del paine park is a 1,5-2 hrs. drive away) it is overpriced for what it is. The SPA area on the rooftop is a little highlight though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto Natales, in the southern tip of Chile the experience to enjoy nature is breathtaking. This is where Noi Indigo is located, whose name is due to the intense blue of the sea and sky that paint the landscape. With a style reminiscent to Nordic lodges, the hotel features architecture and cutting edge design, first class cuisine, a unique and luxury Spa worthy of any sophisticated traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noi Indigo Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Hotel And Spa
- Indigo Hotel Puerto Natales
- Noi Indigo Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region