Indigo's simple yet modern design is very aesthetically pleasing but fails to provide high quality. The price of the hotel (240+ US dollars/night) suggests better than average service/amenities/accommodations-False Breakfast is included but it's a huge disappointment. It is served buffet style- Caned ham, runny mass produced eggs, stale trail mixes, stale cheese. Now the same stale cheese and assortment of trail mix is found when you order a cheese platter. Pizza looked amazing but was cold. The website advertises relaxing attic Spa/Sauna- Hot tubs water was lukewarm and unsupervised children (5-8 year olds) use the hot tubs as kiddy pools, sauna did not work. Staff is friendly-but very green to customer service. The price is way to high for what this hotel has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto Natales, in the southern tip of Chile the experience to enjoy nature is breathtaking. This is where Noi Indigo is located, whose name is due to the intense blue of the sea and sky that paint the landscape. With a style reminiscent to Nordic lodges, the hotel features architecture and cutting edge design, first class cuisine, a unique and luxury Spa worthy of any sophisticated traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noi Indigo Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Hotel And Spa
- Indigo Hotel Puerto Natales
- Noi Indigo Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region