The Indigo Hotel is very well located and the building is very well designed. I cannot give a positive review though. The day we arrived, there was water problems in the hotel, and there was loud noises until 1:00am, even after calling the staff (which was apologetic but completely useless).
We used the hotel for our last night before going to the W trail, so we needed to sleep well and be rested, but the hotel FAILED in providing the service.
Also, the hotel was very expansive (260$ per night), which is outrageous.
Yes, there was a nice view, the bar had good drinks, the restaurant had good food, and there was nice pools upstairs, but the most important thing in a hotel is to let their client sleep well.
I still recommend and hope my story was an isolated event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto Natales, in the southern tip of Chile the experience to enjoy nature is breathtaking. This is where Noi Indigo is located, whose name is due to the intense blue of the sea and sky that paint the landscape. With a style reminiscent to Nordic lodges, the hotel features architecture and cutting edge design, first class cuisine, a unique and luxury Spa worthy of any sophisticated traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Noi Indigo Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Hotel And Spa
- Indigo Hotel Puerto Natales
- Noi Indigo Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region