Make no mistake- the Indigo is a spectacular place. The view is great, the rooms are wonderful, the service excellent, and the breakfast was the best we had in South America. We loved the modern design, and the staff were extra-nice to us when they found out we were on our honeymoon.
Having said all this, I have to confess- it's probably the most expensive hotel I've ever been to, by far, and I don't normally go to such places. I'm not sure what the kind of people who regularly spend this much on hotels expect, but if you regularly spend this much on a hotel, without thinking too much, I would definitely recommend it. But if you're a budget traveler, or not into fancy hotels - even modern, unusual ones- there are plenty of other nice places in Puerto Natales for much less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto Natales, in the southern tip of Chile the experience to enjoy nature is breathtaking. This is where Noi Indigo is located, whose name is due to the intense blue of the sea and sky that paint the landscape. With a style reminiscent to Nordic lodges, the hotel features architecture and cutting edge design, first class cuisine, a unique and luxury Spa worthy of any sophisticated traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noi Indigo Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Hotel And Spa
- Indigo Hotel Puerto Natales
- Noi Indigo Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region