On arrival Veronica was very helpful and friendly. She helped us book buses and trips and gave us lots of local advice.
The hostal is a lot more than the name suggests...it is a coffee shop/hotel/hostel. The decor is just lovely...all wood, log burners and chilled music.
The room was very nice, bed the most comfortable we have had yet in south America and the breakfast excellent...with fresh eggs.
Price was very good and the location excellent...close to everything-including the beautiful lake.
Would stay again and definately recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hostel was created over time by our family, is characterized by the family atmosphere and the effort we put every day to our guests to have a pleasant experience in Patagonia, the idea is that in Amerindian can find everything you need , we have a cafe with sweet and savory c shop with domestic products, car and all the information you need to know the Chilean patagonia and Argentina. We want to be your friends on their journey and Amerindian give everything that we need to have the best experiences of their lives. Hi and see you soon...Paula - monica - sebastian - patricio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hostal Amerindia Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Amerindia Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- Hostal Amerindia Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region