Spent the night here after a week in Torres del Paine, in addition to having a toasty warm room there was also a shower in it and the group probably used all the hot water for the week getting clean. There are three distinct sitting area's, two with fireplaces so you can make yourself very much at home. When I turned up my nose at the selection of beers in the café the owner actually ran across the street to the Alcea Restaurant to get my selection and the service by the girls (guessing his daughters) at breakfast was even better. I agree with my fellow reviewer trav_eler31350 that this was more like a B&B than a hostel and I would highly recommend it with the only drawback being the traffic outside the windows in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hostel was created over time by our family, is characterized by the family atmosphere and the effort we put every day to our guests to have a pleasant experience in Patagonia, the idea is that in Amerindian can find everything you need , we have a cafe with sweet and savory c shop with domestic products, car and all the information you need to know the Chilean patagonia and Argentina. We want to be your friends on their journey and Amerindian give everything that we need to have the best experiences of their lives. Hi and see you soon...Paula - monica - sebastian - patricio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hostal Amerindia Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Amerindia Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- Hostal Amerindia Patagonia Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region