We (aged 56 an 57) stayed 3 days in Isla Morena in Febr. 2012.
We enjoyed the stay very much,because
- the rooms are spacious, very clean and warm, equipped with a TV and DVD-player (which is great if it is raining outside)
- also books and DVD-Films are provided - very handy!
- the landlord and landlady are very hospitable and give you any information and tips you might require
-they also ornganize tours if you want so
- breakfast was very good too with homemade bread
- if its raining you can sit in the little library or in the cosy breakfast room, whre you can also have tea or coffee if you like.
Altogether very recommendable!
Marianne and Luis from Germany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice little hotel at the end of the world.Come south, come to Isla Morena.Isla Morena is located in the center of Puerto Natales, Chile.8 rooms: triples, doubles, singles and one quadruple. Private bathroom Beds sommiers TV, DVD and WI FI Isla Morena breakfasts: coffee or tea, toast, butter, jam, cereals, yogurt, fruits and juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Isla Morena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Morena Puerto Natales, Chile - Aisen Region