The reception manager went out of his way to track down our transfer provider for the next section of our trip. Our phone numbers out of date, he made 6 calls finally tracking them down. The room was small but fine for our one night stay. Try a snack in the Shackleton bar & visit the museum attached. In the centre of town perfect for a stroll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the main square, Hotel Jose Nogueira is the first and only boutique hotel in Punta Arenas, main entrance city to the world known Torres del Paine National Park and the closest city to the Chilean Antarctic Peninsula. Originally the building hosted the home of Mr. Jose Nogueira and his wife, Sara Braun. He gathered a great fortune during the second half of the XIX century. In 1890, he ordered the construction of a splendid mansion in the middle of the center of the city, which, with the passing of time, transformed into one of the symbols of Punta Arenas. The building was declared National Monument is 1982 and 10 years later, it became a small and exclusive hotel. Hotel Jose Nogueira has 22 rooms (17 standard and 5 suites). Our guests are welcome to use the on-site business centre or have a drink at the Shackleton Bar, that owns his name to the honorable voyage realized in the year 1916 by the expeditionary Sir Ernest Shackleton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jose Nogueira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jose Nogueira Hotel Punta Arenas
- Jose Nogueira Punta Arenas