Millennium Harbourview Hotel, Xiamen. What harbor view? The harbor or it view is nowhere near this hotel. I think this hotel is probably middle ranking hotel.
This is one of the Millennium & Copthorne International Hotels & Resort chain, part of the Grand Millennium, Millennium, Copthorne & Kingsgate.
Got the King Commercial non-smoking room at 11th floor, for CNY 579. Room face the front of hotel, noisy traffic and construction & very loud annoying non-stop radio from this electronics shop across the street, shall avoid this side if possible. We were given a box of rice cake, made locally, at check in. Breakfast not included. Buffet breakfast below average. The coffee was bitter and we Americans are not accustom to, but Europeans may like.
Small room with tiny bathroom which can only accommodate one person at a time. Internet charge CNY 10 per hour and CNY 30 per day, but for corporate local business rate room, this internet charges were waived. Did not have a chance to check out the swimming pool at 3rd floor.
Large flat LCD TV but in lowest composite analog resolution. Typical hotel cable channels, CNN, HBO, Cineamax, ESPN, Star Sports, BBC, Chinese cable, CCTV & local Xiamen channels – at around 50 channels.
Exit hotel at left, turn left, walk along busy & crowded street lined with shops, you will find MacDonald & KFC among the other locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right next to Line 1 Metro Terminal Station and in the historic port city of Xiamen, this 22-storey luxury hotel fuses modernity and culture, and offers beautiful sea-views from most rooms. The ferry pier to scenic Gulangyu Island is just a short driving distance, while many other attractions such as Nanputuo Temple, the Botanic Garden, and Hulishan Fortress are minutes away as well. Perfectly set up for business, we have many flexible venues with advanced facilities that can be configured to suit your specific requirements for conferences, seminars, celebrations, or other special occasions. When you're done exploring, you can unwind at our restaurants and bars, reinvigorate yourself at the gym or pool, or perhaps, place your tired feet in the care of an expert reflexologist. Step in and experience Xiamen hospitality at its finest.Book here for our Best Price Guarantee promise. Earn and spend loyalty points on all qualifying stays. The level of points, benefits and privileges are subject to availability and may vary at certain participating hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Harbourview Hotel Xiamen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harbourview Xiamen
- Xiamen Millennium Harbourview Hotel