“Superb customer service and amazing meal!”

QBA (The Westin Xiamen)
Ranked #17 of 1,540 Restaurants in Xiamen
Price range: US$15 - US$125
Cuisines: Latin, International, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Qba is a vibrant hotspot for social dining, combining signature Latin flavors with a fusion of dishes from all around the world to suit all tastes. Premium grilled steaks are the highlight of Qba's extensive menu, enhanced by a succulent selection of dishes for individual order or to share. Best enjoyed with a classic Latin cocktail from the bar, or selection from the extensive wine list. An experience not to be missed during any stay in Xiamen.
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Traveling around the mainland of China, I was lucky enough to find this true GEM in my hotel. I cannot say enough about the incredible hospitality by the gracious staff and especially the manager, Julian Winter, who made my visit memorable. The ambience is a welcome relief from the average mainland restaurant. My meal was spectacular. It was just a steak burrito, but was truly perfection. I can be a bit of a food snob, especially with Mexican food (I went to college in Santa Fe)...and I can easily say that QBA has it ALL right.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed in Xiamen for a couple of days and was invited to the Qba (located at the first floor of the Westin hotel) by my business partner.

I actually did not expect such a nice restaurant in a city like Xiamen. A very friendly foreign manager and his staff provided excellent service and I can say that I had one of the best Mojitos ever.

It is a premium location but definitely worth the extra dollars. I can really recommend everyone to try that place.

Julian W, Manager at QBA (The Westin Xiamen), responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Qba guest

Thanks a lot for your great review we highly appreciate it .
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and the signature Mojito.
The whole Qba team is looking forward to welcome you again and make the evening and night a true happening.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

My colleagues and me looked for a different kind of food in xiamen and found this wonderful place.The staff and the management were exceptionally courteous and the food was just amazing. We enjoyed every minute of our visit! Excellent food and excellent service! We would always go again!

Dear Sally,

Thanks a lot for your nice review.

We are very happy that we could make the difference for you during your stay in Xiamen.
The whole Qba team is always working hard to provide service with a little extra twist to make the evening and night special and different for you.
We are all looking forward to welcome you and your colleagues/friends again at Qba.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Amazing place with great food. But the service is too slow sometimes it kills u. They do have a great latin band that gives the place a nice beat.

Julian W, Manager at QBA (The Westin Xiamen), responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear valued Qba guest,

Thanks for your kind comment regarding our great food and atmosphere! I really appreciate the afford.
The whole Qba team is constantly rowing and improving its service speed and quality, therefore I am sure the next time you visit your expectation will be exceeded.
I am always happy to welcome your personal at Qba and ensure that the service will be as professional and timey as possible.
We are all looking forward to see you again at Qba and enjoy the night with us.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Just visited this restaurant last night for a change of pace from Asian food. The atmosphere is very nice and the wait staff very attentive (of course there was only 2 other tables with dinner when we were there).
We had the Paella and some appetizers that were both excellent. We both ordered a mojito cocktail before dinner and were a bit disappointed. I don't think the bar tenders were taught the proper way to make a mojito. By the looks of the mint leaves, they were not muttled to release the mint oil into the drink so the drinks did not even have a hint of mint taste to them. At least they did not use granulated sugar.
I would go back again but I won't order a mojito.

Dear valued Qba guest,

Thanks for your kind comment!
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and food. In regards to our signature Mojito, we always strive for the highest standard, but mistakes can happen. I would be very glad if you try it one more time at your next visit; since I am sure the bar team will give their best to make it perfect.
I am always happy to welcome your personal at Qba and ensure that the service and drinks will be as professional and tasty as expected.
We are all looking forward to see you again at Qba and enjoy the night with us.