“A gem in Xiamen!”

Ranked #18 of 1,488 Restaurants in Xiamen
Price range: US$15 - US$125
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Qba is a vibrant hotspot for social dining, combining signature Latin flavors with a fusion of dishes from all around the world to suit all tastes. Premium grilled steaks are the highlight of Qba's extensive menu, enhanced by a succulent selection of dishes for individual order or to share. Best enjoyed with a classic Latin cocktail from the bar, or selection from the extensive wine list. An experience not to be missed during any stay in Xiamen.
Toronto, Canada
“A gem in Xiamen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Great food, great service, great ambiance....what more could you ask for? Was looking for a nice spot to take my mom tonight and so happy with our choice. As with the other comments, I agree...the manager (Julian) is very personable and enhances the already amazing experience. And all the staff were wonderful. Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2014
Julian W, Manager at QBA (The Westin Xiamen), responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Sahar,

Me and the whole Qba team really appreciate your nice comment. We are very happy that you chose the Westin and Qba for your short trip in Xiamen.
The whole team is proud that you experienced an amazing night out at Qba, with delicious food, drinks, music and the right atmosphere.
I am always happy to welcome you back at Qba.

best regadrs Julian & the Qba team

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hong Kong, China
“good but a bit steep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Service is without fail excellent! Let's see .... cute waitresses too. Is that 50 characters yet? No? OK, the band is good too. And they have excellent drinks.

Visited January 2014
Julian W, Manager at QBA (The Westin Xiamen), responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Kenneth,

thank you indeed for the kind comment, we are constantly working on improving our service and therefore make the product as perfect as possible.
I am glad that you enjoyed our drinks which i can ensure are made by all passion of our bar team.

I am very much looking forward to welcome you back at Qba soon.

best regadrs Julian & the Qba team
Xiamen, China
“Good place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I would like to rate this bar higher but i think very good is too high. It is a very nicely decorated bar, but it is lacking some atmosphere. Most of the time it is rather quiet, also the latin music they are playing is not very exciting and kind of brings the mood down, some more up tempo latin songs would be better suited, but i guess thats not the kind of music the band plays. Besides that the menu is rather expensive.

Visited December 2013
Julian W, Manager at QBA (The Westin Xiamen), responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Peter,

Thanks for your comment and we appreciate your feedback.
The Qba team is just about to change the entertainment offer with the support of a DJ from Shanghai. We are sure that it will enhance the atmosphere and creat a very nice lounge mood.
We also recently changed the menu slightly, however our signature dishes will stay of course.
The Qba team is looking forward to welcome you again and make your evening an event.

Xiamen, China
“Great place, friendly staff and a fantastic Mojito”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

I went to Qba the second time now and I must say the service and the drink quality both times was absolutely fantastic, it was truly one of the best mojitos I had for a long time! The staff is well trained and outgoing which I like because normally in China many waiters are afraid to speak to foreign customers! I was also greeted by their manager Julius a German who remembered me from the first time - really impressive! Keep it up guys I will definitely will be back!

Dear Qba guest,

Thanks for your kind comment and we appreciate your feedback.
The whole Qba team is more than flattered for that nice review, and we are proud that you enjoyed our signature Mojito that much.
I am always happy to welcome you personal at Qba and ensure that we will keep the whole Qba team outgoing and attentive.
We are all looking forward to see you again at Qba and enjoy the night with us.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent service and very customer friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed in xiamen for a couple of days and I had the best experience I have ever had in China.
The food was just very delicious and top quality. I had some interaction with the staff and they were very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed every second of my stay in xiamen and I will return soon.

• Visited November 2013
Dear Shahab,

Thanks for your kind comment and we appreciate your feedback.
We are very happy that your stay at Qba made your experience in China unique.
I am especially proud that the interaction with the Qba team made the difference. We always aim for keeping the highest standards in Xiamen regarding our food quality and service, which I am very happy to hear that we meet.
We are all very much looking forward to welcome you again at Qba and make your evening and night an experience.