“Good Restaurant”

Buongiorno
Ranked #5 of 793 Restaurants in Dongguan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in august 2006 in Guangzhou, Buongiorno Italian Restaurants prides itself as an authentic Italian Food experience: Italian owned, managed and prepared, confirming the theory that genuine Italian cuisine can't be made without genuine Italian hands in the kitchen. Our philosophy is offering excellent food and service in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. Find a piece of Italy in China. Find it in Buongiorno.
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We have been here many Times and we always enjoy the visit and food. The service is very nice and it is everytime a little as we are in italy. So i can only recommend this place if you want to find authentic italian food in Dongguan.

1  Thank Vandanho
There are newer reviews for Buongiorno

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I'm an usual eater @ Buongiorno both on site & delivery. It is to me the best Italian restaurant in town. Food is great, service is very consistent and environment is cozy. My favorite restaurant in Dongguan.

1  Thank Otavio O
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was wondering where can I eat when visiting Donghuan? Naturally, I got my answer – Buonjiorno.
The food has a true Italian accent with essentially simple, friendly and yummy dishes.
The restaurant runs like a well-oiled machine and has always a good surprise for Italian food lovers.
Fresh ingredients that turn out in endless combinations and don’t get me even started on pasta that is the Mamma Mia deliciously good type!!!
I was begging myself to skip the dessert, but after seeing it I’d rather run an extra 2 km next day at the gym. I know, I should show more will power next time(!)
Lovely place and worth coming back whenever the chance turns out.

1  Thank Verineia
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I regularly visit Buongiorno for dinner especially when I have visitors in town. All the staff are very friendly and speak good English. Alex is great, friendly and I had the pleasure of sampling a new dish on the menu today at lunch which was very tasty!. Love that when I go in I am able to make requests to change things ( I have a particular pizza that is so good but I like to add a few extras! :) ) Great food, good wine and environment. I would highly recommend Buongiorno to anyone! Good job guys!

1  Thank CTUK2014
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The seafood soup was pretty good, but the pizza was just ok

1  Thank wyyterrry