Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel
Courtyard
  • Pool
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe general manageri highly recommend this hoteleggs benedictgreat live jazzwarm hospitalitychinese restaurantbeautiful hotelleecarloschinacoastlinesumatra
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I visited this hotel/resort in late October of 2012. It just recently opened and so has a few quirks to work out. The location is quite beautiful with a wonderful sandy beach. The water is very accessible at high or low tide since there is a gradual sloping to it. The facilities are all first class. Our room and deck was enormous for a standard room plus it had a huge soaking tub. We heard first rate talent at the jazz bar - singers and piano - in a warm and intimate setting. They had the sound system set at just the right level - comfortable to the ear and still able to hear the person next to you. The staff were all very friendly and accomodating but are still learning their jobs as there was some uneveness in their skills.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Leon J L, General Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Dear Seattle Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging and gracious comments.

Yes, we do have, have "........a few quirks to work out" . We are continuously training so that the service will become consistently good. As a seasoned hotelier I am happy that the attitudes of the hotel's local staff is both enthusiastic and positive. It is my and my team's job to instill in every employee the knowledge and skills of premium service. This I promise to do diligently.

I hope you will return to an improved hotel in every sense of the word.

Thank you for staying with us.

Leon J. Lee

Reviewed 14 October 2012

We went to the hotel for a big birthday party of a dear friend. Although the hotel was newly opened, and we still saw some construction going on behind the hotel, but once we got to the beach, we were in a totally different world. We loved it! The room we stayed was facing the ocean where we could see the sun going down and listen to the sound of the ocean. It was just so beautiful and added so much value to our two days stay.

The food was surprisingly good! We thought the hotel is far away from big cities, we did not expect great cooking in this new and distant hotel. But we were wrong entirely. We enjoyed the food and all the services provided by the staff.

Staff working in the hotel were well trained. They were very pleasant and smiled whenever they met us. It is like a home.

We will go back for sure, to enjoy that very special feeling that the hotel and the ocean gave us. We like to thank the hotel staff and the management team.

Harvey

Room Tip: The one room at right side, the very far end of the floor would be the best choice. The view is spectacular.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
86752-8366666, Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Dear Harvey,
Thank you for your gracious comments.I will certainly tell my staff that their service and attitude were conducive to premium service and made your stay pleasant.This is a point we constantly drive home.It is very nice to hear from a happy guest.

I trust you will return as we open more outlets,such as an early American Ice Cream Shoppefeaturing a menu of traditional and new ice cream presentations.
Again,thank you for your uplifting comments.

Leon J.Lee

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I have to say this is one of the best resorts I have ever stayed. Every stuffs here are just so friendly, hospitality and very helpful, make me feel really at home. The hotel room is facing the sea, room is very clean. The second day, we take hotel car to Shenzhen. The driver is very friendly, talked a lot of the city, good restaurants and food.

It was really very nice stay there. We will for sure come back and will introduce also to our friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
86752-8366666, Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Thank you for your gracious comment.I will make sure that it is translated into Chinese for our employees to read. I will thank my staff for taking care of our guests with friendliness which conveyed at least to you,a sense of hospitality and warmth.
We are aften told when we miss the mark,it is gratifying to hear when we do well .

Kindly,thank you again,

Leon J.Lee

Reviewed 5 October 2012

I am writing to let the whole world know my fantastic stay at this newly opened hotel "COUNTRY GARDEN SILVER BEACH HOTEL" My stay was "short but it was worth "

From Inside and outside the hotel environment is truly amazing - it is very rare to see this place like "Garden Of Eden" -- Swimming pool, Beach and more are worth to see and experience, SuperB and a perfect place to unwind.

Room was so spacious quaint, comfortable and very clean. Break Fast and Dinner, ohh, so delicious, lots of varieties and affordable.

A beautiful memories, you will be welcomed as a FAMILY not just a guest, staff was so helpful and friendly with the children which is a real plus factor and parents really appreciates it.

I would also like to extend my thanks and Gratitude to the JAZZ BAND, Wilma, Rey, and AKIK0, Sounds was so great, a real JAZZ cozy and classy, they place 5 stars rating on your wall. They are so cute and friendly!!

Lastly the addition,
The GM , Mr. LEON JEN LEE (who made my stay become so sweet) "an ambassador of extraOrdinary" H0spitality --- Thank you so much for your warm hospitality which is a great value and worth remembering forever ---- a Celebrity treatment I observe you showed to all the guest at the " CLASSIC JAZZ BAR"

Beers and Meals are really appreciated. It was truly a remarkable and impressive experience.

There are so many reasons to stay here -- Come and Experience the FuN!

To all the Travelers check this out!! ------> http://www.bgyhotel.com

A must to stay at this hotel ~ Strongly Recommended~

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CarLos J
86752-8366666, 經理 at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

My staff and I were happy that your stay was a good experience for you. We are grateful for your generous comments.
Please do return and experience the soon-to-open Lobby Wine and Champagne Bar and the Ice Cream Shoppe to open in December.

Leon J .Lee

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Great hotel! It's a good choice to spend holiday with friend or family.

The receptionist make me feel welcomed. They were all very friendly with sweet smile.
Room is so comfortable, big and bright, clean with great bed. Also, I can see the ocean-view from the indoor balcony, oh~wonderful.

After dinner, we went to the bar near to the beach area. All of us enjoined in the Jazz music...What a good experience to stay here. I will come back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

My staff and I are thrilled that your stay was so pleasant that you honored us with such positive comments. This hotel opened a month ago . We will just get better and better. Thanks again for your supportive words.

Leon J .Lee