“Clean, Comfortable Hotel”

Ranked #339 of 2,810 Hotels in Shenzhen
Pune, India
“Clean, Comfortable Hotel”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My wife and I stayed in this hotel overnight as members of a guided group tour. The stay was very brief: We checked in at 11 pm and out at 7 am next morning,. So, there wasn't much time to appreciate or be critical about hotel's facilities and amenities. All the same, we had a very comfortable night, sound sleep and obviously the room had much to do about it. A comfortable room, good, comfortable beds and courteous staff. All in all I had a good impression of the hotel. One thing that stood out was a glass partition between the room and bathroom. Obviously, very romantic for the honeymoon couples, I suppose!

We had a packed breakfast from the hotel so can't really comment on the quality of regular breakfast or the restaurant.

Room Tip: Sorry, can't be of much help.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The location of the hotel is about 15 minutes away by taxi from Luohu Shopping area, but it is still good as across the road is a da-bomb stall as recommended by our guide. So after we went to our room, which is big and wonderful, we trooped to the stall. We ordered a big pot, with crabs, prawns, fish and other extras. The porridge came not and tasty and as we drank our beer and ate the food, it became even tastier. According to our cook, the essence of the ingredients was discharged into the porridge making it one of the tastiest.

Back to the hotel, we found that water seeped out at the bathroom. This does not affect our sleep but it shows that the hotel needs maintenance. On checking, we found there was no fridge and safebox, but this is still alright as we were only staying for the night.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 31 July 2012

That was the worst hotel I've never been. We booked this hotel through internet, around 20 euro 1 night in a 5 star hotel, we didn't expect so much, but I think is better for them to change their name in appartment hotel for this price, than was excellent.
we booked a non-smoking room (because of allergic), but everybody could smoke whereever they wanted. The moment came into the room, SUPER STINK, the smell 90% wasfrom smoking. We called three times and somebody came and told us we could choose any room, but it's really difficult to find a room without smoking smell. After we settled down, we sit on the sofa, something bit us. The first morning, I asked the cleaner to the wall of the toilet (min. half year never cleaned), the 2nd day I asked the cleaner to clean my room properly because I found some cigarette behind the door of the toilet (min. 3 months never clean). The third morning I asked the cleaner : Pls clean my room because I found cockroach in the room, not one but three. The forth I didn't ask anymore, I bought many things and tried to cover the smell (it's really very very stinky).Today is the fifth day I stay in this hotel, and also the reason I send this message: I cannot sleep because I discover they didn't change anything on my bed. I hope this hotel will clean the carpet, the curtain, the toilet properly, if possible atfer check out, change everything on the bed, I saw the sign NO SMOKING everywhere in the hotel, but the Chinese smoke can smoke everywhere in this hotel. And the first night the water boiler didn't work, after 5 hours and 3 times calling, at last I could get another one, 5 stars hotel service!!!!!!!

Room Tip: IIf you mind of smoking, this hotel is not your choose!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank waichunchan
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 9 January 2012

The room is decent and clean. Although the buffet breakfast has an extensive chinese selection, they've also got the basic american breakfast of eggs and toast. The earlier you go, the more choice you'll have.
They've got FREE WIFI in the lobby which can be pretty slow, and a lan in the room, so for convenience take the wlan connection wire/adapter.
Their reception staff speak mostly chinese and understand very little english, so unless you're going with a tour, or know chinese, its best to do your own travel and shoppping research.
There's an mrt two blocks away, so its walking distance and the most convenient for transportation, but if you choose to take the bus, you can do so from the stop in front of the rainbow mall next to the hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family