A group of 8 of us traveled to shenzhen for 1 night from hong kong .
Our main purpose of choosing this hotel was location to the windows of the world and although i knew it wasnt all that close to lo wu markets , it does show on the website , that it is closer than it really is ....a bit deceiving actually .
It is very far from windows of the world and 2 stations from the lo wu markets.
The station is a good 10 minute walk from the hotel.
The hotel itself is very nice , rooms are large and clean and comfortable , with modern ammentities .
The cleaners need to take more care in the bathrooms , making sure they get in and behind things and down low , otherwise these bathrooms will soon be the same as many other asian hotel bathrooms ! MOULDY !
There is free internet in the foyer .
Breakfast was ok , as others have said , nothing to write home about .
The staff are friendly and helpful and speak good english .
The area surrounding the hotel is somewhat a non english speaking area , we had a bit of trouble trying to order dinner at restaurants ...it did make for a good laugh though , by us and the restaurant workers ...lol
All in all , it was a good night , everyone slept well , where happy with the hotel and the price !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arriving at Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen Luohu is easy. We're just 38km from Shenzhen International Airport and 3km from Luohu train station. Our modern high-rise hotel is also close to Dajuyuan metro station, where trains speed you to the Central Business District in just 10 minutes. Complimentary wireless Internet in your stylish Guest room keeps you connected.Invite colleagues to Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen Luohu for a conference in our high-tech meeting room. You can print agendas and check email in the 24-hour self-service Business Centre, and it's just 4 metro stops to events at Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre. Train services from Luohu station take just 1 hour to reach Hong Kong.It's 3.5km from the hotel to buzzing Huaqiangbei, the place to shop for the very latest in computer and electronic gadgetry. Pick up stylish outfits and leather handbags in huge MixC Shopping Mall, one of the biggest in China, or hop in a taxi to haggle for bargains in the shoppers' paradise of Dongmen district and Luohu Commercial City.Chinese congee porridge is served alongside western choices like poached eggs and toast at Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen Luohu 's complimentary breakfast buffet. Relax on the sofas in our vibrant Great Room, and enjoy a beer with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen Luohu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Luohu Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Holiday Inn Express Shenzhen
- Holiday Inn Shenzhen