“Central location for Shopping”

Best Western Shenzhen Felicity Hotel
Ranked #56 of 2,843 Hotels in Shenzhen
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was our second time staying at Shenzhen, this time for a mixture of business & pleasure. Staff were helpful. While some of the rooms are a little dated, the hotel was in a clean & tidy state. The breakfast was good & room service prompt. It is a central location within walking distance to good shopping & train station. On the last night we upgraded to the Executive Level, and for the small additional cost, I can recommend doing this - afternoon tea & cocktail hour was great at the top of the hotel looking out over Shenzhen.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a non-smoking level

Reviewed 23 April 2012

The hotel is just about 5 mins walk from the station Louhu. It was my last city in China and I was tired from all the travelling and luggage pulling.

The moment I entered I was floored by the huge lobby, the b’ful Atrium Café and the sheer size of it. Check in was very efficient and I took the elevator to my room on the 23rd floor. Inside the lift, I could see “WELCOME” written on the roof of the patio. I felt welcomed.

Though, the room wasn’t the best in the world but it has every means of luxury and necessity. The view from the room was to die for. On the left of the river was HongKong and on the right was Shenzen. There was a writing desk with LAN connection (free) and I could see the city while using my laptop and was enjoying it so much that I couldn’t get up from that chair for a long time.

Across the road is one of the best shopping malls of Shenzen called Louhu community shopping mall. Very good shopping there.

Best Western Felicity is a 5 star at the price of 3 star. Although, they will need to renovate it sooner than later but the view, service of staff & location will more than make up for the rather old design of the rooms. When I use the word old-I am basically referring to the old style furniture & wall paint.

100% recommendation for family & business travelers.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 24th floor are executive rooms and there is an executive lounge on 25th floor where...
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I would like to say this is a very good hotel in a great location on the boarder. Non smoking room on the 21st floor was nice and clean and spacious. Great hotel with friendly staff too.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I stay in the past years for 5 times into this hotel for business, location is excellent, in front of the train station, so! easely connection with Hong kong. Rooms are clean , but needs to be refresed , breakfast and dinner buffet where ok , staff is friendly and helpfull
The city is tooooo bussy , I don't like Shenzhen
Taxi drivers are impolite

Room Tip: ask for the business floor
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Taking a fast train from Guangzhou East Eastern, we arrived in Shenzhen around one hour and pulling our luggage, we walked out of West Gate, crossed the road and arrived at this beautiful hotel in the vicinity of Luo Hu Commercial City. As soon as we were near the door, the bell boy standing near, opened the door for us and offered to take our luggage. As there was no need, we declined and presented ourselves at the reception. 'Do you have a booking?' Yes we have and we showed her the booking voucher......Within the next five minutes or so, we were allocated our room and given the card key for the room at the 16th floor.

The room was huge, the beds looked nice and comfortable. It faced a river and greenery. The sight was beautiful nice and would have been better if it was not for the cloudy sky which engulfed the whole city.

We left our things in the hotel and walked to Luohu Commercial city. The distance was around 10 minutes. Shangrila Hotel was nearby and so many food outlets and amenities!

Late in the night, we returned to our room and had a wonderful sleep. Such is the wonder of a five star hotel. The ease of checking in was commendable. More so was the quiet and marvellouse ambience. No wonder this five-star hotel beats the other-star hotels anytime!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

The hotel was only about 5 minutes walk to the Luohu Check-Point which made going to Hong Kong very easy. The Shenzhen train station and bus station was just across the street. The Subway station was just outside the Luohu Check-Point. Although the hotel room looked old, the room that I got had a fantastic view. It was clean and comfortable, with a big bed and clean bathroom. I had good nights' sleep during my stay. The hotel staff left me alone, which suited me very well most of the time. However, getting them to give wake-up call might be a different story. There was no call even though I specifically requested for one. Checking-in was slow though. Nevertheless, this hotel is still value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms on 20th and 21st are non-smoking floors and room with odd numbers have better views.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Strategic location , easy access, best facilities,good services and of course in english too..Great!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family