Stayed at the Loft when I first moved to Shenzhen in March.
1. Cool location to explore OCT loft, but then again, you pretty much see everything in half a day
2. Ok price
1. The 4 bed dorm felt and looked like a hospital room, not cozy, if 4 people had big suitcases there would be no way to fit them all on the floor
2. No hostel vibe, mostly Chinese residents
3. No bar or cafe- but you can buy food at the nearby supermarket
4. Was awfully cold in the end March, had to sleep with a sweater on
5. Internet ONLY at the lobby