“Loved and I will be back!”

The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen
Ranked #2 of 2,820 Hotels in Shenzhen
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I would definitely return to the Ritz Carlton Shenzhen. It was convenient to everything on my agenda. The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were very comfortable and extremely clean.

The breakfast has a nice variety of food even though could be a little be better when it comes for the food presentation. I also tried the buffet dinner during several times which was nice, specially the seafood.

Every staff member was pleasant, smiling, very helpful and professional during my staying. A special thank you for the Portuguese manager that was always very helpfull during my meal periods to accommodate my requests.

I am in Shenzhen quite often and can say that this was the best experience by far. I loved the experience and certainly I will be back!! Great job Ritz-Carlton...your hotel and service is Top Shelf!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen

Reviewed 21 May 2011

Albeit that this is my first stay in China I am a frequent traveller in South East Asia for business and pleasure. Being lazy not to see the sights when I am not traveling with my family I spend most of my time in the hotel when not working. I was lucky to choose the RC, thanks to all the other Tripadvisor reviews. Every interaction that I had with the staff was warm and friendly, reception, fitness centre (world class btw), the pool area, great and friendly room staff and a very special mention to all at the club lounge, especially Cherry, she is a champion! Cudos to GM and his team. I gave location 5 only because for me it was convenient. Seems central but like I said I spent all my time in the hotel when not working. Well worth the effort to upgrade to club level as the benefits are superb!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 4 May 2011

By far the best hotel I have stayed at anywhere in the world. Simply amazing service combined with modern, comfortable rooms.

If only there was a hotel like this in every city.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2011

The best hotel I have ever stayed at within China.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Always there to help and advise.

English is better than staff in Hong Kong which is very surprising.

Food within the Hotel restaurants is of an unbelievable quality. Very very good.

Gym is very good and the pool is exceptional.

Would I stay here again; FOR SURE!!!!!

Room Tip: Perfect business hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 210beast
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Not so impressive design but service is excellent! Great view from the tub, very cool pool, food is good.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 12 February 2011

Our first time to mainland China and with the Ritz, we just felt at home right away. We stayed for 3 nights, came from Macau via Speed Boat. Hotel arranged pick up at the Harbour and staff was already informed when we arrived at the hotel, so everything ran very smooth and the first impression is usually very important. We had the chance to speak to the General Manager, Mr. Iwan Dietschi and he even took the time to briefly showed us some hotel highlights. We thought that was very professional. Had a room at club level floor and access to the lounge. They change their setup 5 times a day (so enough food for everybody), they even featur a smokers lounge. Had a "meeting" at their luxurious spa to pamper up for a round of golf at the nearby Mission Hills Golf resort. Hotel did help us with bookings and travel arrangements. Had dinner at their chinese restaurant and later a drink and cigar at "curv", lobby bar. Summary: We experienced China on a very high level but that's what we wanted and the Ritz was the place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I stayed in Ritz-Carlton Shenzhen just for one night but I have to say it’s the best business Hotel I have been in China so fare. The hotel looks brand new, the staff is very nice, and rooms are very clean and spacious. Also the breakfast is very big with a nice selection from round the world.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business