1. Clean rooms, friendly staff;
2. Acceptable quality breakfast,
3. Close to many Factories
1. Do not expect any hotel staff to speak English during Weekend. On working days may be..
2. Weekend discos close to hotel + constaintly signalling autos = lots of noise (closed windows do not work). But this is only weekend.
3. Not possible to take a direct taxi to Futian, Shekou or anywhere else except Baoan. But you can hire a car with a driver. One-way trip to Futian costs RMB150 / Shekou - RMB200. Or you can hire local GREEN taxi and go to Futian border (RMB60), and change to RED taxi to go anywhere (RMB50-200).
RESUME: Good for short business trip. Never for leasure, of course.