“Super convenient, affordable yet nice.”

Jinjiang Inn (Shenzhen Bao'an Airport)
Ranked #60 of 2,767 Hotels in Shenzhen
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Super convenient, affordable yet nice.”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

After being at a few other places my expectations were actually very low. However I was pleased to see a friendly staff. Contrary to my previous experience, at least one person per shift will speak english. The little restaurant satisfied my need for non strictly chinese food, which for us foreigners is important now and then. Location is super convenient near the airport. Perhaps just enough for the business traveler who basically needs a place to crash, rest and move on.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 16 June 2012

First of all, my expectation to this hotel was convenience. I had an early fight in the next day, so I booked this hotel based on the location and room rate.

The best part of this hotel was location. It is only 3-5minutes from airport, so it is perfectly walking distance. You can get off the airport east station, and walk in to the hotel.

I am satisfied by the quality of the room pretty well as well. It is nothing fancy, but the tidy room has minimum equipment and space for only sleep. Although the bed is very hard.

I luckily had someone speak English in the front, but it may not happen all the time.

Also, there is no English sigh outside, so I had no idea the sigh was Chinese name of this hotel. The Chinese name is 锦江之星旅馆. (http://www.jinjianginns.com/)
Chinese address is 广东省深圳市宝安区福永镇下十围村福海2路66号(宝安机场A候机楼正对面)

I could not find those critical info from anywhere and I struggled.
No one speak/understand English around the area. Print those Chinese out and show to people...

If you look for a hotel for a similar reason as me, I think this hotel is fair based on what I experienced. Just expect no English, and this is a fair clean hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank NS0129
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed here for one night when I was connecting flights between Shenzhen and Hong Kong Airport. I was hoping there would be easy transportation between the airports but I was wrong. The first shuttle bus does not depart until 8am, and considering the time you have to wait at immigrations on both sides, it would make time very tight for many passengers who want to catch morning flights out of Hong Kong.

The hotel is not easily accessible if you have to walk with a suitcase. There is no path designed for pedestrians to walk all the way from the terminals and there is no shuttle bus. The room was small and reasonably clean but the problem was there was a strong odor from the bathroom and I had to keep the vent on all night to keep air flowing to reduce the odor. I arrived at about 10pm and I could not find any food because all restaurants nearby were closed.

The next morning I found the best way from Shenzhen to Hong Kong Airport was to take a ferry boat from the Shekou Port. The first boat departs at 7:45am. You can check in to your flights at the ferry port and for most carriers you can also check your luggage, except to flights to the US. The boat ride is only about 30 minutes and you don't need to pass Hong Kong immigration. That makes the trasnsit much easier and faster.

Next time if I ever need to connect between Shenzhen and Hong Kong airport, I would stay in a hotel near the Shekou Ferry Port.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Shenzhen hotels
Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
Sunway Hotel Shenzhen Airport
Sunway Hotel Shenzhen Airport
#1,274 of 2,767 in Shenzhen

Been to Jinjiang Inn (Shenzhen Bao'an Airport)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jinjiang Inn (Shenzhen Bao'an Airport)

Property: Jinjiang Inn (Shenzhen Bao'an Airport)
Address: No.66 Fuhai 2nd Road, Xiashiwei Village, Fuyong Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen 518128, China
Region: China > Guangdong > Shenzhen > Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 2,767 Hotels in Shenzhen
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Jinjiang Inn (Shenzhen Bao'an Airport) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Jinjiang Inn (Shenzhen Bao'an Airport) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.