Stayed in here for 6 nights with boyfriend.
1. Hotel is not very new but still very stylish, I was greeted by the door lady and door man every singal time when passing the main entrance.
2. Room - Morden style with shower room in middle. Very comfortable bed and all the eletronic features could be well controlled by control pad. The most sweet part was they prepared at least 5 bottels of water in room, plenty enough. The only thing was they used black plastic bag to cover rubbish bin which was a little bit of not so 5 stars.
3. Location is good, hotel was connected with a shopping center with dinning venues and movie theater, but very crowed during rush hour. And also very close to boarder to HK.
4. Breakfast is good, but the staff was not so warm. I went there for all 6 mornings and for 5 mornings i met the same hostess, she asked my by the same question everyday like: 1 person? Room number? Anything to drink? But never expect they will serve you the drinks except coffee or tea, i mean, i replied her that i would like to have juice, then she just show me the location and told me to get by myself, of course with polite words but no expression on face. But still, you could enjoy very good food though.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen