“good service but not so good food...”

Milano Italian Restaurant Steakhouse Shenzhen
Price range: US$25 - US$250
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zhuzilin
Description: The restaurant is currently closed for remodeling.
Reviewed 21 September 2013

When Pizza Hut makes better Pizza than your "Italian" Restaurant, you have a problem. I went to Milano today after finding out its exactly next to my hotel. The service was excellent but the food was not.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Milano offers excellent customer service, great food, and a friendly atmosphere. Nothing but compliments regarding the main course, wine recommendaton, desert, coffee, the service, and the friendly conversation. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Sammy Z
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Milano Restaurant is really a piece of Italy within the huzzle and buzzle of Shenzhen.
Giuglio and his team are serving not only one of the best Pizzas I ever ate, but the atmosphere was as well very Italian (thanks Paolo & Anna ;-) and I felt really home (although I am not Italian)
Its a good recommendation for those who want to escape Shenzhen-China for a dinner and dont want to regret it.
I will be back!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

The food is great and the people there are really friendly. certainly one of the best Italian restaurant in Shenzhen. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Upon entering the small Italian restaurant located right next to the hotel me and my girlfriend were staying at we were greatly surprised. Not only does the restaurant accommodate for foreigners and natives alike with pictures and a diverse staff, but the food was outstanding. I personally had the veal which came out perfectly cooked and breaded, while my girlfriend order penne with a cream sauce(something not on the menu but highly recommended by myself). And while this was our first time visiting the restaurant in the remaining week we spend in Shenzhen we plan to dine here multiple times. My thanks go out to Enzo and the fabulous staff that served us, I highly recommend this place whether it be your first Italian place or one of many.