“fabulous experience”

Price range: US$30 - US$1,520
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Overseas Chinese Town
Description: Located on the top floor of the hotel, Grange Grill, our signature steakhouse, features the ultimate show kitchen, sexy outdoor bar area and a panorama of Shenzhen viewable throughout the chic space.
Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is not the first time to be there, the stuff and the service make me feel like i stay in my home. They treat me like a family. In my opinion, a great 5-star restaurant should not only has excellent food, but also has special service. This time is my boyfriend's birthday, when the stuff served the birthday cake, they lighted the candle, and sang happy birthday to my darling, i really can feel their sincerity wish.
in the other hand, there is a good view here, we watched the firework from Window of the world. It is romantic to have the diner by the window.
I should be there next time.

westinshenzhen, Public Relations Manager at Grange Grill at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Lin C, thanks for visiting our restaurant - Grange Grill. we are so proud that you share such great experience with us, and also enjoy your meal at our restaurant. We will keep our service and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I can't say enough about this place I've been to almost every Steakhouse on the strip this is by far the Best,than I like to come here a lot. The staff from the Host to the waiters are the best you will find, they always remember what you like. I had the France Oysters to start they were so fresh, My Tenderloin steak cooked perfect and desert which was good by that time I was to full to enjoy. The meal ordered by my friend was outstanding, tuna avocado tartar App it was amazing, the ribeye steak he ordered was the best steak I ever tasted. The staff was so kindly to put my seat by the window even I don't have reservation,the view are Perfect with beautifu fireworks.outside bar are very comfortable to enjoy the city view,cool music but not that loud good to talking. The location in Nan Shan OCT close to holiday plaza and Happy Valley,I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Baker V

Dear StuckinBangers, Thank you very much for your kind review on our Grange Grill. We have shared your positive comment to our team, all these will motivate us to provide best service to guests consistently, warmly welcome you to experience our restaurant again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Actually this is not the first time to be here,but it is really a huge surprise to me!I came with my business partners,a big team!Because of the vital day for my company,I made the reservation a few weeks ago,and I just asked one of them to make some special decoration!That day I went early to go Grange,only wanted to confirm everything was perfect.But what I saw really surprise,a long table for my guys,elegant flowers,decorted menus!I promise everyone was extremely satisfied that night,delicious food,best view,even the cute firework added the brilliant to our present dinner!In my opinion,grang grill is the best restaurant that I never met!I will be back soon,and hope my next surprise!

Dear Aslon S, Thank you so much for your positive review on our Grange Grill. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the great meal in our restaurant. We truly appreciate your impression of us, we look forward to welcoming you back to Grange Grill in the near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

the view is very beautiful,i can saw the Effie tower and the firework here,the service is fantastic when i forgot to take away my purse and a waiter gave it back to me,the food is delicious that i ordered some salad,a steak and some desserts,it was a nice experience that i had in China,maybe it's a little expensive but i think it's very worth to have that unforgettable time.

1  Thank huang s
westinshenzhen, Public Relations Manager at Grange Grill at The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear huang s, Thank you for your review of our Grange Grill. We are delighted to know you enjoy the service and food there. We warmly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Grange Grill.Thanks

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Decent steaks & decent service in a swanky environment w/a great & unique view. Truthfully there isn’t much more to say. Steaks (& sides) are good, but not amazing compared to Hong Kong or foodie cities. Service is ok, nothing to complain or rave about. Environment is pretty swanky, but more emphasis was out on design rather than function (i.e chairs/booths are oddly designed to be very imposing & are rather uncomfortable). Location on the rooftop of the Westin Hotel provides great views of the Nanshan district & “Window of the World” theme park, which feels like a mini Vegas, think lots of neon inc. neon replicas of the Eiffel Tower.

It’s a fairly unique experience for Shenzhen, so I would recommend dining here one night.

Dear roberta_nyc , Thank you very much for your comments. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed dining at our Grange Grill highlighting the service and the food. We Warmly welcome you back to experience our restaurant again in the near future. Thanks