“good steak there”
Review of Rapscallions Cafe Bar - CLOSED

Rapscallions Cafe Bar
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: The venue is on mingtian lu and is vuable from the street, however it is slightly obstructed by a car park entrance and is set 20 meters back from the street front.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

good food, convenient location, friendly people.
i always go there in weekends, sometime you can see a live show there.
quite good price if compared with others bar in shenzhen.
steak and bacon pasta are my favorite

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I went to Rapscallions last month with two friends for drinks and dinner.
While it is probably one of the best western restaurants in Shenzhen - compared to the restaurants in Hong Kong it would be rated as average. Dont get your expectations up too high. However the overall experience is still worthwhile and I would return again.

Our visit was mid-week and the place was not very busy - but started to fill up later as we were leaving.
The staff were very friendly and attentive.
The vibe was good - relaxed and fun.
The decor was pretty tired.
The food was OK. We had the pizza which had a 2 for 1 special. That was good.
We also ordered the giant ribs at the suggestion of the staff. These were tasteless. very poor - we didnt bother to eat them. The fries were ok. Overall the food was average.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Found Rapscallions via Tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed. Had a Sunday evening to kill with a colleague and cant fault the place. Cosy, great service, good beer selection (incl. Duvel) and the wings are killers. A nice change from your typical soulless SZ bar.

Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

It's my first time Shenzhen and I just wanted a drink and food that wasn't Chinese. Found this bar on trip advisor. Looked up their website and showed the taxi the address. I was dropped outside the door. It's located in an expat area with a couple of clubs. Nice place for a drink and pizza.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I checked out Rapscallions during a recent trip based on the positive feedback from others. The atmosphere was great and, like many others have mentioned, their pizzas are excellent. I ordered the Mexican Pizza, which was unique but very good and I would recommend it to others. Two callouts that I would share with other: 1) the portions are large. I ordered fries to go with my pizza and it would have been difficult to eat either one individually. As a pair it was impossible. 2) Apparently it starts to get busy around 10pm. I was one of the only customers in the bar at 6:30pm and the waitress said that 10pm is when it starts to heat up. This is probably par for the course in Shenzhen, but it was helpful for me.