Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen
  • Breakfast included
US$95
US$79
1,029 results
All reviewsstudio roomking gloryhuge roomthe club loungerestaurants and shoppingcomfortable bedspoke good englishbusiness tripwater pressuredong menlo wutrain stationbit datedchinese restaurantspecial thanksvery nice hotelbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza Landmark for 4 nights. We had a wonderful stay - the rom was huge and very well equipped with excellent bathroom facilities. We stayed in a club room and have to say the breakfasts were sumptuous.

The staff were most helpful and very very friendly but must mention especially Marty in the Club Lounge who went out of his way to make our next booking in Guangzhou, chatted with us each evening and made us feel at home and that nothing was too much trouble. He also spoke excellent English and is a real asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Peter P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear guest:

Thank you for staying with us. We are very thrilled to know you had a wonderful stay in our hotel. I am extremely happy that our staff Marty has done great job to take care of you during your stay. Your generous notes on our hotel are very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Room rate here is much higher than the other Crowne Plaza I stayed in Shanghai. Location is walking distance to my office so I chose it. Interestingly I arrived around 1 am in the morning due to a flight delay and when the taxi door opened, the doorman actually asked if I have a booking. Hmm does it mean if I don't have, they would have turn me away? Anyway check-in was speedy and front desk told me the housekeeping will come in to replenish my fruit the next day as it is too late but when I got to the room, there were fruits there already. Breakfast choice is good, lots of choices but seems like limited seating. You might be led to a table but once you come back with the food, your table might be taken by someone. Room service the next day weren't that good, they replenish the water but not the fruits. Room is huge because I booked a premium room. Room decor which has a lot of rosewood accent caused the room to look dated. I requested for a late check-out for 430 pm and hotel was ok with it but I came back later than that due to a delayed meeting and checkout only around 515 pm but the front desk staff was ok with it. So I am very pleased with it. Hotel staff also helped me to call for a taxi and ensure the driver has enough battery in his car (it was a hybrid cab) to bring me to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Peter P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear axio99:

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us. I am pleased to read that you were satisfied with our efficient services. Regarding the limited seating on the breakfast, we will monitor in peak times to ensure all guests comfort and satisfaction. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hotel & suites Landmark Shenzhen. We caught the train from Lo Wu, just one stop to Guomao, and a short walk to the hotel. Upon arrival we were greeted by the concierge and escorted to the check-in counter where we completed our check-in sitting down at the desk. Sara was very helpful and provided a smooth and efficient check in. We decided to upgrade to the club floor as it was good value. We loved the club floor and happy hour with complimentary drinks and snacks.
We went down to enjoy a relaxing swim at the indoor swimming pool before it closed but found numerous people swimming laps and the water was so turbulent and chopped up it was like being in an ocean so we decided to leave as it was not enjoyable.
Our room was very spacious with all the regular features you would expect from a five star hotel. The soft pillows from the pillow menu and nice soft king size mattress were very comfortable and made for a great night’s sleep. The bathroom was also large with a large bath and walk in shower.
The upgrade also included complimentary breakfast the following morning which had a wide selection. We especially enjoyed a freshly cooked omelette by the chef. The free late check-out to 6pm was perfect to help us enjoy the full day in Shenzhen. There is plenty of shopping nearby especially Dongmen which has everything you could possibly want. There are also night clubs, restaurants and massage places either within walking distance or just 5-10 minutes in a taxi.
All the staff was very friendly, their English was very good and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in a great location and we look forward to returning again in the future.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Club Floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear R0002:

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. We are so excited to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I was extremely happy to read that you like our club floor and services. We value the feedback from our guests and your generous notes on our hotel are very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

My second time staying. Older hotel, but very well maintained. Staff very cheerful and helpful.
Concierge (Peter) one of the best with assistance. Restaurants were enjoyable and provided a tasty menu and refreshments. Breakfast has just about everything one would need. Staff in the morning very bubbly and actually caring. Lounge area and coffee room were very nice

Room amenities were very nice as well as the size. Located downtown Shenzhen minutes from the MTR Green Line and the border crossing at Wo Lu. This is the place to stay

Room Tip: Higher floor the better
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bobc965
Peter P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

Dear Bob C:
Thank you for choosing us again. To know you had a good stay in our hotel makes us very cheerful. We are always delighted to provide professional and comfortable experience to our guests. Thank you for your generous notes on our hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Best regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Highly recommended hotel, great staff & service . rooms are big , best decoration and good quality
Only one thing is in lack ..cupboard ..only one and most of it for suits no shelves..rather than that everything is perfect!!
Good and healthy breakfast , nice restaurants (Italian & Japan ) inside the hotel – very convince
Close to the exhibition center if you are in a business trip
One of the best hotel I stay in...
Enjoy life friends.
Sassi

Room Tip: try to have an upgrade to SUPERIOR room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sassi g
Peter P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Landmark Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear guest:
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are very happy to see you had a good stay in our hotel. It is good to know you enjoyed our restaurants and services. Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Best Regards,